Monday, June 29, 2009

ZANZIBAR!!!

I spent today at the beach in zanzibar today. White beaches warm water and more!!! I may go diving soon which would be great since it has been a long time since I've been underwater like that and you know how much I love diving!! Even if not, this is going to be a great part of vacation just relaxing and figuring things out beofre taking the next step whereever it leads!
I will check in soon and try to do photos later but many issues have come up with that and it is not easy to do on slow internet etc.

Hope all is well...write some notes and keep me informed!!!
Bye

4 comments:

Spaceman Spiff said...

If you go diving let me know what you see! I just went diving here in MA and want to go diving somewhere warm!

Kim said...

I just keep thinking of that Gonzo quote from Muppet Treasure Island...

"Zanzibar! To meet the Zanzi-barbarians!"

I'm glad to hear you're having a good vacation! Enjoy the sights, the sun, and the Sports Illustrated models ;-)

Jess said...

The Zanzibarbarians!

Your emails today made me feel so happy. I had to laugh out loud when you told me where you were and what you were watching. Oh Kyler, you live an interesting life. Emily was visiting when I got your email, and believe you me we did a very solemn shot of tequila in your honor. Oh, the North End, oh rooftops!

I'm moving to Denver on Wednesday, but I'm leaving Boston for good on Tuesday. So I'm afraid I won't be around to greet you on your triumphant return. However, I'll be making a visit in early October for my friend's wedding, so I intend to make a Boston visit at that time. Will you be around?

Khari said...

Hi. We need to talk again soon. OverwHelmingness and stuff. Nothing bad, just a lot to contemplate.

The word:
pectooi (v) to expectorate so violently that the expectorator engages his pectoral muscles.

note: this is also the sound made by the expectorator engaged in the above mentioned activity.