Monday, June 22, 2009

Arusha Safari and Moshi

Just another quick one.
I went on a safari in Arush...I arrived on Thursday night at 1:30am (or Fri morning) after a long 15 hour bus ride...Arusha is fine...unexciting. It really is only a hub to go on safaris etc.

We left Sat morning to go to Lake Manyara National Park. We saw lions lazily sleeping in trees. Giraffe sleeping on the beach, thousands of Flamingo, elephant, hippos, buffalo (not that kind!) and more. It was great! We slept in a tent for the night and after a long day on the road...it was great sleeping.
We woke up the next morning and went to Ngorongoro crater---hyena, a whole prode of lions (cubs and all)...wildebeasts, hippos, elephant, another cool kind of wild cat, zebra, and the crater itself was beautiful! many pictures!

TIme is running out but I wanted tyo keep you updated..
hop[e all is well and I'll give more details soon!!!
Bye

Seeing Kilimanjaro tomorrow

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love how you can say on a regular basis "Yeah, saw a lion, you know, like ya' do..."

They're better be pictures, dammit!

BTW, the google word verification of the day was "emedemi", which I have decided is a term for a very small emo person.

"They're filming midgets!"

Khari said...

I know what movie that's from! Thanks to Kyler's somehow leading me to believe that I would find the movie FUNNY...

Yes, and "unarking" is when you unload all animals from a boat after a lot of rain.

(we need a new dictionary)